Are you motivated by building relationships, excellent follow through
and have experience in insurance?
Requirements: 24 months experience in a similar role. Current P&C license. It’s encouraged to stop reading if you don’t meet the above qualifications…
Goal: *Our clients must LIKE and TRUST you!* Partner with clients to educate, enhance and build trust through accuracy, follow through and thoughtfulness.
- The Meat & Potatoes:
- Proactively manage a book of business to include onboarding, service, annual reviews, remarketing, pursue cross sell opportunities & make friends!
- Diligent (aka obsessively fanatical about) documentation for all communications
- Enthusiastic problem solver, user of common sense and ability to self-manage
- Insurance Nerd: Enjoys staying current on insurance markets, industry changes and carrier rules
- Driven to work well within a team and excel with personal goals
- Actively participate in our Mission & Values
- Commitment to community involvement, marketing ventures and follow through
- Respectable character, professionalism and maturity… must understand this concept!
- Strong time management
- Impressive communication & listening skills
- Must work hard but also enjoy having fun, eating and dressing up!
Compensation: Competitive salary. Bonuses, benefits & healthy team atmosphere.