Requirements: 12 months experience in a sales position. The Insurance training is our job!
Goals: Passionately use skills, resources, partnerships to generate new clients and referral partners in the community. *aka Make Friends & be Honest, Likeable, & Motivated*
- Inspired to help new clients understand insurance and protect their assets
- Passionate about activities, events, networking and big picture thinking (and golf)
- Always pursuing relationships, earning business and building referral partners
- Diligent follow through…we’re not joking, this must be on the verge of fanatical.
- Enthusiastic problem solver, user of common sense and ability to self-motivate
- Mildly interested in staying current on insurance markets, industry and carrier changes
- Driven to work well within a team and excel in personal goals
- Actively participate in our Mission & Values
- Commitment to community involvement, marketing ventures and follow through
- Respectable character, professionalism and maturity
- Strong time management
- Impressive communication & listening skills
- Must work hard but also enjoy having fun, eating and dressing up!
Compensation: Competitive. Commission-based salary plus bonuses, benefits & healthy team atmosphere.