Requirements: 12 months experience offering excellent service.
Goals: Passionately use talents and resources to reinforce an engaged and efficient service experience. Timely respond to a range of requests and aim to meet needs that people didn't even realize they had!
Growth Opportunity: With growth, experience & P/C license: Handle renewal reviews, complex customer service and rounding accounts and sales if that speaks your language.
- -Assist with a range of requests for policy changes, proof of insurance, remarketing accounts, providing resources, answering general questions and phone calls.
- -Diligently document all communications (aka obsessively fanatical about notes & details)
- -Enthusiastically solve problems, use common sense and confidently self-manage.
- -Motivated by excellence, communication and sharing your talents by positively participating in a team environment.
- -Respectable character, professionalism and maturity… must understand these concepts!
- -Strong project and time management. True meaning: “Every day is a full workload, complete with interruptions – AND needs to be handled correctly, and within timeframes given.”
- -Actively participate in our Mission & Values "NTI Laws"
- -Impressive communication & listening skills
- -Must work hard but also enjoy having fun, eating and dressing up!
Hours: Full-time / M-F 9am - 4:30pm
Compensation: Salary $35k-$40k/year DOE, unlimited commission, bonuses, benefits & healthy team atmosphere.